- BRANCH OF LILAC - Raymond of Neziere (La Semaine de Suzette 22 years No. 12 to 22 April 1926)
- We dress Bleuette: interior dress (La Semaine de Suzette 22 years No. 20 to 17 June 1926)
- The passage of St. Nicolas (The Rallic) Suzette Week 44 of 2 December 1926 (22 years)
- We dress Bleuette: Whimsy Apron (Semaine de Suzette 22 years 38 - October 21, 1926)
- Tartine Mariol, granny (almost) invulnerable ..
- Mirko, Little Duke Antonio De Vita
- Capt'ain Swing, Blek alter ego: the small size while muscle ..
- Wampus extraterrestrial Marcel Navarro
- Battler Britton, an aviation hero in small format ...
- Akim, the other lord of the jungle!
- Les Petits Formats or cartoon pocket
- The unsung heroes of the complete stories of the post-war
- Pepito, the little pirate Luciano Bottaro
- Blek le Roc adventure in small format
- Brick Bradford alias Luc Bradefer: heroes of science fiction
- Tarzan Publishing World
- Big Bill the breaker, and other Fantax: comics according Chott
- Historical themes in the complete stories of the 40s and 50s
- Strange and Marvel Fantask: Editions Lug and Superheroes
- Kansas Kid do you know?
- Fred Harman and western in the comic: Bronc Peeler and Red Ryder
- The complete stories in Italian format ARTISTIC AND LITERARY PUBLISHING
- SOME (GOOD) REASONS TO INTERESTED A "WEEK SUZETTE"
Archives by Tag: Characters
During the fifty and sixty years, the Italians were extremely creative in the field of popular cartoon. They excelled especially in the western and humor. This is also in Italy that Disney characters were ... Continue reading
It is to replace Blek, abandoned in 1965, the Italian studio G-Esse-Esse, consisting of three Turin artist signing their initials (Sinchecto, Guzzon, Sartoris), created Il Comandante Mark became home Cap'n Swing .
Released in conjunction Fantask Wampus (June 1969) is a creation of Editions Lug: designed by Marcel Navarro, the graphics is Luciano Bernasconi on scenarios Franco Frescura. This slimy alien and repulsive is sent ... Continue reading
Battler Britton is a lieutenant colonel in the RAF. Symbol of bravery, he has so many achievements to its credit one may wonder how the war could last as long! It appears for the first time on the cover ... Continue reading